5Any exercise is better than none, but not all exercises are created equal. Some can be a great way to stay in shape while others might not offer much of an effect. High intensity interval training (HIIT) is one of the most effective ways to get in shape fast. HIIT workouts involve short, intense bouts of exercise followed by periods of rest or less-intense activity. For example, you might do a minute of cycling followed by a minute of walking, and repeat that pattern for 20 minutes overall. The best part? It’s a lot easier on your joints than running or jogging, which means HIIT is perfect for those who have joint issues or are recovering from an injury.
Xebex Commercial Air Bike
- The Most Durable and Robust Bike on the Market.
- Commercial Grade Max User Weight: 180KG.
- Leading Warranty: 6-Year Frame, 2-Year Parts.
- Burn Calories – Upper and Lower Body Workout.
- 2015 and 2016 Reebok CROSSFIT® Games Certified.
Xebex Commercial Air Rower
- Commercial Grade 226KG Max User Weight Capacity.
- Used Internationally in Over 3000 Gym Facilities.
- Unique Fold-up Design for Easy Transport & Storage.
- Durable Construction – 6-Year Warranty Frame.
- Programmable Interval, Distance, and Time Tracking.
Xebex Ski Trainer SkiErgo with Stand
- One of the Most Comprehensive Ski Simulators Available.
- Skiing-Related Exercises, Cardio and Strength Training.
- 10 Levels of Air Resistance and Console Tracking.
- The Ski Trainer is for both Novice and Experienced Athletes.
- Benefit from Exercise Variation, Intensity, and Training Frequency.