Designed for Indoors and Outdoors
- The sled is coated with an anti-UV black powder coat to withstand the elements.
- The greatest benefit of using the XT3 Sled is the ability to perform a variety of different movements anytime and any place. Every feature of the sled is designed to provide a multifunctional training tool.
- Enjoy hassle-free transport as you take your workout anywhere you prefer. At 28 inches wide, the sled fits through standard-size doorways for effortless transport.
- It is intelligently designed to enhance strength and conditioning regimens with an optional, easy-to-use console that enables the user to track their speed, distance, watts, and more.
- The 3-wheel design allows you to train on virtually any surface while keeping noise at a minimum; no more loud metal dragging on concrete or lack of grass/turf to stop you from getting a good workout in.
- The included V-strap supports attaching a harness or rope so you can mix up your regimen. See the Prescribed Exercises library for workout ideas.
- Upgrade to the XT3 Sled HIIT Console Smart Connect for an enhanced training experience that lets you view your performance metrics such as speed, distance, watts, and more on a backlit display and connect to various third-party apps to record your workout history.
- A magnetic resistance lever fires up the intensity from levels 1 to 8; the harder you push, the greater the resistance.
- The standard option comes with a phone holder that rotates 180 degrees, enabling you to view the display from any direction and use your phone as a display for the apps you’d like to use during training (heart rate display, timer, etc).
- Push and pull from either side of the sled using the Tri-Handlebar and the Low Handlebar.
- Adjustable handlebar positions allow athletes to perform a variety of exercises and target different muscle groups for more tailored training. Insert the Tri-Handlebar into the base to use the sled as a wheelbarrow and add weight onto the plate sleeve to increase the load.