Elliptical / Cross Trainers
3Our ellipticals allow you to get a good aerobic workout, which can strengthen your heart, lungs, and muscles. This, in turn, can help build your stamina and endurance. On an elliptical machine, you can perform both high-intensity interval training and steady-state cardio workouts. Not sure which elliptical is best suited for you? Call us today for expert advice!
Horizon EX59 Home Elliptical
- Comfort, Durability, and a Wide Workout Variety.
- Enjoy Smooth and Friction-free Resistance.
- Tighter Q factor for reduced stress on hips and back.
- FREE Delivery and Installation in SA.
- 3-Year All-Inclusive Warranty.
Fitnex Semi-Commercial Elliptical Crosstrainer
- Self-Generating Motor – Requires No Electricity.
- Employs 15 Preset Programs.
- Includes A Heart Rate Monitoring.
- 16 Levels Of Magnetic Resistance.
- Maximum User Weight: 136KG.
Vision S60 Commercial Suspension Elliptical
- Full Commercial Suspension Elliptical.
- Self-Powered Unit – No Electricity Needed.
- Commercial Grade max User Weight – 182KG.
- Console Features LED Profile Display.
- Features Easy Access – Low Step-On Height.
Steelflex Commercial Elliptical Cross Trainer
- 16 Levels of Resistance with 6 Integrated Exercise Programs.
- A smooth self-generating motor means training 24/7.
- Elliptical arms are ergonomically & biomechanically designed.
- Commercial 8-slot drive belt and bidirectional bearings.
- Commercial Grade 180KG Max User Weight Capacity.