Multigyms are a great way to get a workout. They are an all-in-one machine, which covers all muscle groups in the body. They help you burn more calories, tone your full body and/or build strength. They are perfect for people who don’t have a lot of time to work out. Multigyms come in all different shapes and sizes so they are space-effective. They are also affordable, making them a great option for people on a budget.
In this blog, we cover what multigyms are, how they work and what the benefits are of owning a multigym. We also highlight 4 of our favourites, the Body Solid G3S, the Body Solid G6B, Body Solid G9S and the Body Solid G10B. All of which come with a Body-Solid Total Body Workout™ DVD and full-size exercise chart.
What are Multigyms?
Multigyms are one of the most popular pieces of fitness equipment on the market. It offers a variety of exercises that can be performed to target all muscle groups.
What are the benefits of using Multigyms?
- Multigyms are also very versatile, allowing users to change up their routines easily.
- They offer a number of health benefits, including increased strength, cardiovascular health (i.e. HITT), and muscle tone.
- The most obvious benefit is that it allows you to target multiple muscle groups with one machine, which saves time and results in a more efficient workout.
- Another major benefit of having a multigym is that it helps you achieve your fitness goals faster. A good multigym will provide you with all the tools you need to sculpt your body the way you want it. Additionally, since all the equipment is in one place, you don’t have to waste time travelling back and forth between different machines.
- Owning a multigym can help reduce your costs in the long run as all you need to do is add components rather than buy multiple machines.
- They are also easy to use so the whole family can get involved.
- Multigyms are also safe to use as good form is maintained with the way the machine is designed.
How do Multigyms work?
Multigyms typically have exercises for the full body which include upper body conditioning, core and lower body conditioning. They also have different levels of difficulty, so you can start off with an easier exercise and work your way up to a more difficult one. Multigyms are also adjustable, which means that you can change the height and angle of the machine to make it more comfortable for you and your whole family.
Body Solid G3S
This is advanced engineering with a traditional multi-grip press arm system that delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest press, incline press, shoulder press and mid row movements. Simply face into the machine and grasp the mid row handles for a lower back workout. The Leg Extension Leg Curl Station is fully adjustable for maximum comfort. Simply add the optional Leg Press / Calf Press station for the ultimate lower body workout with the G3S.
Body Solid G6B
Rated a Consumer Guide® “Best Buy”. A patented Bi-Angular® converging press arm system guides you through the optimal range of motion while applying resistance from two directions simultaneously. This increases muscle interaction by 25%. It comes complete with the Perfect Pec® station with an adjustable range of motion. Press station and leg developer station feature the SmoothGlide Bearing System with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free movement. The Body Solid G6B represents quality without compromise.
Body Solid G9S
This multi-station workhorse provides you with quality strength and conditioning training for up to 3 people simultaneously. The G9S incorporates a multi-function press arm station for chest press, incline press, shoulder press and chest supported mid-row exercise. The Perfect Pec Station has a fully adjustable range of motion. It includes a Leg Press / Calf Press station that operates on a 2 in 1 weight ratio giving it the awesome capacity of 420lbs. If maximum strength and a weight room full of workout options are what you want in a minimum amount of space, then you need a G9S.
Body Solid G10B
Precision engineered for quality without compromise. The patented Bi-Angular® converging press arm system guides you through a free weight dumbbell style workout that applies resistance from two directions simultaneously. The Perfect Pec Station features an adjustable range of motion for individual pre-stretch. Seated Leg Extension / Seated Leg Curl provides quick, easy access and state-of-the-art exercise movement. Two 210lbs weight stacks can be upgraded to 260 lbs. The G10B offers over 50 professional exercises.
In conclusion, multigyms are a great way to get a workout. They are perfect for people who don t have a lot of time or space. If you’re looking for an efficient and convenient way to work out, a multigym is a perfect option for you. Speak to one of our exercise training consultants to find the best multigym for your needs.
You can also follow our social media platforms for more information regarding all the gym equipment that we sell.