The T600 Treadmill is built for the commercial market but is also a great choice for those looking for a durable, high-end, home treadmill. The advanced T600 offers durability paired with a contemporary style to elevate your exercise experience. With a powerful motor and an extra-large running deck, the T600 treadmill is the ideal choice for a heavy-duty treadmill. It uses a powerful 4.2 hp AC integrated drive system and has a maximum user weight of 182 kg.
T600 treadmill combines performance, durability, and contemporary style to elevate the exercise experience. A powerful motor and an extra-large running surface accommodate hard workouts, and heavy-duty components stand up to the toughest environments for years. Perhaps best of all, the refined styling of the frame and console will make the T600 an attention-grabbing highlight of your fitness offering.
- Display: 10 x 14 white dot-matrix LED profile display, alphanumeric LEDs, HR zone display.
- Workout Feedback: Time, Pace, Incline, Distance, Speed, Level, Calories, METs, Target HR, Actual HR, Profile.
- Programs: Manual, Interval, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal, Random, Target HR, Weight Loss, Fitness Test.
- Heart Rate: Contact grips, wireless receiver.
- Frame Type: Heavy gauge welded steel
- Running Area: 152 x 55.4 cm / 60″ x 22″
- Cushioning: UltraZone cushioning system
- Running Belt: Forbo belt
- Deck Thickness: 25.4 mm / 1″ reversible
- Drive Motor: 4.2 hp AC dynamic response drive system
- Speed Range: 0.8–19.3 km/h / 0.5–12 mph (100–120v)
- Incline Range: 0–15%
- Assembled Dimensions: 215 x 91 x 154 cm / 85″ x 36″ x 61″
- Assembled Weight: 178 kg / 392 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 182 kg / 400 lbs.
Why Should You Choose Vision Fitness?
- Vision was founded in 1995 and is specifically made for the vertical market, including hospitality, corporate, and housing estate gyms. The Vision T600 commercial treadmills are our best-selling treadmills for the gym and offer durability with style. These commercial treadmills are tough workhorses and can withstand hours of training, which makes them the ideal treadmills for gyms. When selecting commercial treadmills for your facility, you can be assured that the Vision brand has the knowledge and experience to not only fit your space but also your budget.
- The Vision T600 commercial treadmills have been meticulously designed with an easy access step on the frame, to enable your members or employees to get onto the commercial treadmill with ease. The Vision T600 was designed with the user in mind and has an uncomplicated design encouraging visitors to get on and start running right away. The T600 Commercial treadmill’s contemporary design is complemented by a powerful 4.2 HP motor, ensuring longevity and years of usage.
- The beautiful 10 x 14 white dot Matrix LED console has a smooth finish and is aesthetically pleasing, proving that commercial treadmills can be as stylish as they are durable. The extra-large running surface of 152cm x 55.4cm will provide extra comfort for runners with longer stride lengths, whilst the UltraZone Cushioning adds the necessary support and flex needed. Complete with a water bottle holder and a reading rack, these commercial treadmills will be loved by visitors or employees in the workplace.
The Best Quality for You
The Vision T600 commercial treadmills are made from quality components, including a frame made from heavy gauge welded steel and a 2-ply waxed treadmill belt. Your visitors or employees can enjoy the following 9 programs on the Vision commercial treadmills:
- Time Goal.
- Distance Goal.
- Calories Goal.
- Target HR.
- Weight Loss.
- Fitness test.
WHO IS THE T600 TREADMILL FOR?
- The Vision T600 is a best-seller in corporate and hospitality gyms and is also the preferred choice of runners looking for a quality high-end treadmill for their home.
WHICH TREADMILL SHOULD I PLACE IN MY CORPORATE GYM FACILITY?
- Designing a new corporate gym facility or revamping your old facility? The Vision T600 comes highly recommended and is a combination of strength, elegance, and functionality that outperforms other treadmills time and time again.