Delivers proven performance and fitness benefits. The Model D can be found in homes, health clubs, schools and training rooms around the globe.
Concept 2 Indoor Rower
The Concept 2 Indoor Rower Model D delivers proven performance and fitness benefits. Introduced in 2003, the Model D can be found in homes, health clubs, schools and training rooms around the globe. In August 2006, we redesigned the framelock and footstretchers for easier separation and a cleaner look. The Model D comes with the PM5 Performance Monitor. A LogCard is included.
Model D features:
- PM5 Performance Monitor is standard on all Model D Indoor Rowers.
- Adjustable monitor arm allows for more compact storage.
- Aluminum rail capped with a stainless-steel track allows the seat to move smoothly and facilitates full leg involvement in the rowing stroke to provide a true, full-body workout.
- Ergonomic handle allows for a natural arm and hand position while rowing.
- Fan engineered to minimize noise while providing the smooth feel of rowing on the water.
- Flexfoot footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing.
- Spiral damper controls airflow to the flywheel allowing users to choose the feel of a sleek, fast boat or a slow, heavy boat.
- Separates easily for storage.
- Redesigned framelock mechanism makes it easy to separate into two pieces for transport and storage.
- Caster wheels make it mobile.
- Monitor: PM5
- Overall Length: 96 in (244 cm)
- Width: 24 in (61 cm)
- Seat Height: 14 in (36 cm)
- Monorail Length: 54 in (137 cm)
- Chain or Cord: Nickel plated chain
- Chain/Cord Housing: Partially enclosed
- Power Generation for PM: Takes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Support Legs: Aluminum front legs, steel rear legs
- Monitor Arm: ABS plastic. Pivots for storage and to adjust monitor height. Monitor angle can also be adjusted.
- Finish: Powder coat
- Colour Scheme: Light grey or black
- Storage: Can be separated into two parts for easy storage
- Space Requirements: Assembled: 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm)
- With Clearance for Use: 9 ft x 4 ft (274 cm x 122 cm)
- For Storage: 25 in x 33 in x 54 in (63.5 cm x 83.8 cm x 137.2 cm)
- Machine Weight: 57 lb (26 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: One box: 15 in x 21.5 in x 56 in (38 cm x 55 cm x 142 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 70 lb (32 kg)
No Media Available