The Horizon Treadmill Omega Z – Groundbreaking Design and Functions
The Horizon Omega Z Treadmill has a completely new frame design in which the forward sloping bars offer more space for your ideal sprint training. Supported by the equally innovative and effective HIIT training programme Sprint 8, you will achieve the best possible training results in the shortest time possible, drawing you ever closer to your personal training goals with each training unit.
Use of Intelligent, New Technologies
With the help of PULSETRAIN Technology, more colour comes into your personal training. The PulsTrain programme uses your heart rate and a universal colour language for optimum guidance towards your training goals. Irrespective of what kind of training you do with your Omega Z Treadmill, the intelligent console constantly monitors your heart rate and, with luminous colours, shows whether you are in the target area of your training or whether to make adjustments to your training according to your objectives.
Via Bluetooth, accessories such as heart rate chest straps or contemporary fitness apps can be connected easily and at your convenience to the treadmill. With the help of the free fitDisplay app, you can establish via Bluetooth a connection between your smartphone or tablet and the treadmill in order to provide personal entertainment and to track workouts. Using the fitDisplay function, you can make your training all the more effective and vary it, as fitDisplay saves your personal fitness data and settings for optimum progress and achievement record-keeping with many training programmes.
The intelligent Featherlight folding mechanism also ensures effortless and space-economical treadmill storage, as the tread can be easily raised and lowered using hydraulics. Inbuilt transport rollers makes sure the treadmill moves around smoothly.
Product details: Horizon Omega Z Treadmill
- Equipped with the tried-and-tested Johnson Drive System.
- Damping system: Variable Response Cushioning.
- One-touch control for turning workout mode on or off.
- 15 programmes, incl. 2 heart rate and 1 user-defined.
- 3-coloured LED display window.
- PulseTrain Technology.
- Bluetooth capable.
- fitDisplay function.
- Hand pulse sensors for fast display of heart rate.
- Inbuilt Smart device holder.
- Featherlight folding mechanism.
- KinoMap and Zwift compatible.
- Max. user-weight: 159 kg.
- Dimensions set-up – Horizon Omega Z Treadmill: (L) 183 cm x (W) 89 cm x (H) 144 cm.
Folded – Horizon Omega Z Treadmill: (L) 103 cm x (W) 89 cm x (H) 169 cm.
- Technical information:
- DC-Motor: HP – continuous duty 3 HP
- Running surface: 140 x 53 cm
- speed: 0.8 – 20 km/h
- incline: 0 – 12 %
- Display: duration, distance, speed, incline, calories, heart rate.
- Display of exercise profiles via LED.
- Exercise programmes in total: 12, of which heart rate controlled: 2