High Grade Steel Construction
- The BFPR100 blends quality and value together in one of the most popular machines for strength training in Australia.
- Power racks are easy to use and provide a high level of safety to free-weight lifters. You would have a hard time finding a gym anywhere without one.
Multiple Adjustment Positions
- The BFPR100 is affordable and perfect for anyone wanting a fully functional rack. But don’t be fooled by the price, the BFPR100 is made from heavy 14 gauge steel and will handle weights up to 227 kg.
- 23 adjustment positions for your lift-offs and safeties ensure a proper starting position for a multitude of exercises.
Fully Adjustable – Flat / Incline / Decline
- The back pad adjusts flat, incline (15, 30, 45, 60, and 75 degrees) and decline (-15 degrees).
- The unique ladder adjustment allows you to easily adjust your bench to a variety of positions.
Versatile Workouts Options
- Features include seven adjustment positions for flexibility and comfort. The 2” x 4” oval tubing ensures durability and support for the heaviest of workouts.
- From incline shoulder press to decline bench press and ab crunches – our bench allows you to do this and so much more!
Foldable and Ease of Use
- Built-in wheels make transport quick and easy and it folds flat for storage under a bed or on end in a closet.
- For a busy lifestyle, the Body-Solid – Foldable Flat, Incline & Decline Bench allows you to travel and train anywhere!
Your Perfect Training Partner
- It’s the perfect training partner – functional, compact, portable, and durable. It requires no assembly and is designed to be used straight out of the box.
- With a 275KG max weight capacity and thick steel tubing – you can go heavy and its got your back!
Constructed from Solid Cast Iron
- Black satin enamel finish for an exceptionally strong and durable product.
- Whether you’re looking to trim up, slim down, or build the muscularity of a professional bodybuilder, the Standard Cast Iron Plates are the perfect choice for you.
- These plates are constructed from solid cast iron and coated with a black satin enamel finish that makes them tough and rust-resistant.
- Standard plates are machine bored for a precise fit.
- Standard-style plates have a 25mm diameter center.
Ergonomic and Contoured Design
- The ergonomic, contoured design creates even weight distribution across shoulders and hips making squats, lunges, and hip thrusts more comfortable. Added comfort in lifts will ensure more proper form while relieving pain and pressure on the shoulders, neck, and hips.
- Features include high-density, thick foam for increased durability and comfort as well as a wide design for full shoulder coverage on any size user.
- Anti-slip material ensures the pad will stay in place throughout the lift preventing shifts and rolls during even the most intense movements.
- Ergonomic design for even weight distribution across shoulders.
- Relieves neck pressure while squatting.
- Ideal for squats, hip thrusts, lunges, and more.
- Fits Olympic and standard-size bars.