GYM EQUIPMENT RENTAL OPTIONS
Download our application form here, complete and either email or fax to our Finance Department.
Fax: 086 683 6873
- Rentals can be tailored to your individual needs. We can use annual escalation in line with inflation and reduce the initial rentals.
- Rentals are 100% tax deductible .
- You will be entitled to deduct VAT paid from VAT collected , which will result in a major saving.
- As rentals are an operating expense and not a capital expense , they are not governed by capital expenditure budgets.
- Software can be included on rentals but not on a lease.
- Further on-going sales are secured by the inclusion of a simple upgrade option free of additional VAT on the original equipment
- No deposit is required on a rental agreement.
- As rentals are totally off balance sheet – your equity , current and return on assets ratios are improved and unlike a lease do not have to be capitalised.
Requirements for rentals:
We can assist any company that has been in business for 2 years or longer, Individuals have to be directly involved within an entity.
To support the credit application from the following documents are required:
- Latest audited financials of client
- Copy of ID Principal
- Copy of ID Chairperson of Governing Body
- Company letterhead
- Cancelled cheque
- CK Docs
- Full set of company registration documents