The PT10 is a normal and rehabilitation machine. It's 'reverse' function can help rehab users in 'side' and 'backward' walking and has a long handrail design.
Steelflex PT10 Commercial Rehabilitation Treadmill
Steelflex PT10 Commercial Rehabilitation Treadmill Specifications:
- Suitable for Commercial and Rehabilitation use.
- Features an Exercise Mode and a Rehab Mode.
- The treadmill offers a Reverse Mode.
- Oversized user cooling fan.
- Large console with easy-to-read eight-window display and dot-matrix LED readouts.
- Contact and wireless heart-rate monitoring.
- USB feature that allows customer programming and tracking.
- The side handrails have cushion-grip along the full length of the treadmill.
- Large emergency panic / stop button.
- Highly efficient 4 HP ECO-AC Servo Motor that saves 15 to 30% in power usage.
- Low Impact Design for safer entry on and exit off the treadmill.