Body-Solid’s Pro Dual Lat & Mid Row Machine is engineered with a high pulley directly overhead for optimum back and shoulder isolation.
Body Solid Pro Dual Lat Pulldown and Mid Row Machine
The Body Solid Pro Dual Lat Pulldown and Mid Row Machine is engineered with a high pulley directly overhead for optimum back and shoulder isolation. The extra long pull down bar permits wide, medium or narrow handgrip position. The Lat & Mid Row Machine also features a no-cable-change design to provide seamless transitions between long pull and seated row exercises. Adjustable hold-down pads add stability for lifts beyond that of a user’s body weight. With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Lat & Mid Row Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system. Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Lat & Mid Row Machine is built to last.
If you can imagine it, you can build it with the Body-Solid Commercial Dual modular fitness system! The Lat Machine with Mid Row features innovative design, proven biomechanics and advanced structural engineering.
– Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
– Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
– 11 gauge 2.375″ x 4.625″ oval tubing
– Electrostatically applied powder coated
– 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
– Durafirm upholstery over 2″ high density foam
– 3 gauge steel connecting plates
– .50 dia. connecting bolts
– High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
– Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
– Adjustable leg hold downs
Weight Stack: 95kg