Comfortable, multi-position handgrips concentrate distinct areas of the Chest and Triceps. This Chest Press has all the essential components for a great workout experience.
Body Solid Pro Club Chest Press Machine
Built to deliver strength—and deliver it does. Structurally and biomechanically designed for intensive club use, the Chest Press’ rigid body structure plays a critical role in the machine’s superb handling. Its large base frame aids stability and comfort, and yields a neutral weight distribution. Substantial rear and side subframes help eliminate lateral torsion and vibration. Kick-assist lever allows you to move the handgrips into comfortable Start and Finish positions for a complete pre-stretch and full range-of-motion without straining.
The Body Solid Pro Club Chest Press Machine is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development. Comfortable, multi-position handgrips concentrate distinct areas of the Chest and Triceps. This Chest Press has all the essential components for a great workout experience.
- Mainframe:2″ x 4″ high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded.
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels.
- Pads: Extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm™ upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam.
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation.
- Guide Rods: Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
- Instructional placard included
No Media Available