Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, biceps curls, abdominal crunches and dozens more exercises with the included cable attachments.
Body Solid G3S Multi Gym
Advanced engineering has resulted in exceptional range of motion and full adjustability for any size user. The multi-grip press arm system delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements. No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises with the Body Solid G3S Multi Gym, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress. Switch between high, mid and low pulley exercises quickly and easily with the G3S no cable change design. Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, biceps curls, resistance abdominal crunches and dozens more exercises with the included cable attachments. The Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station is fully adjustable to comfortably fit any size user and features thick foam rollers for maximum comfort. Add the optional Leg Press / Calf Press station for the ultimate lower body workout with up to 420 lbs. of resistance.
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Lat pulldown station allows unlimited, full range of motion through unilateral, bilateral, converging or diverging movement.
- Leg developer station features the SmoothGlide Bearing System with biomechanically accurate pivot point.
- 160 lb. (73kg) selectorised weight stack. Optional 210 lb. (95kg) weight stack available.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- 12-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Full-size exercise chart.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
Optional Extra Attachments:
1) Leg Press Attachment
2) Inner / Outer Thigh Attachment
3) Cable Column Attachment